Friday 19 October 2012

The tale of Mr. Tall (and other stories)

So. As you may have noticed, it has been a while since I have posted. So that is awkward. But here is a post. LOVE IT. 

Things that have happened since my last post, so that we can all be on the same page of my life.
~I AM A SENIOR. THIS IS CRAZY AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT.
~I had the chance to compete in the Shakespeare festival, so that was cool. What was cooler was that I WON FIRST PLACE. That was grand.
~Also, my boss' bosses want to make me an AM. I can't until I am eighteen, but I am still excited.
~I work all the freaking time, so now I never get to just hang out. EVER. That is okay though, cuz now I am good chummies with Mr. Tall.

Speaking of Mr. Tall, now is the time for his tale. He is a grand, grand man. Most people that I work with think he is kind of quiet, but that is only because he doesn't really like them. That is one reason why we are chums. We both don't like people. Another thing is he listens to me rant and ramble. Half of the time I don't think he is actually listening to me. But then SURPRISE. He totally is. It is nice because I don't have anyone else to rant to. It is very stress reducing.  Anyway. So the other day at work, we were being a little bit meaner to each other than usual. I said something (I can't even remember what now) and then I went to grab something out of the walk in fridge we have. I came out, only to be greeted by pizza dough to the throat. In all honesty, it felt like someone had punched me in the throat. I might have raged a little bit, and didn't talk to him for the rest of the night. And now things seem different between us. He sort of acts like he might hate me, and I don't know why. When I ask him why, he says it is all fine, but it really doesn't seem like it is. It is probably all in me head. I hope so, at least, because he really is one of my best friends and I would probably cry if I lost that.

And moving on. In other news, we have started rehearsal for ALICE IN WONDERLAND. I am only a card in it, but I am having so much fun with it. I love the fact that we are doing a child show for my senior year. It is a nice way for me to end, I think. The good old MANdy is the Cheshire Cat, which is super grand. However, whenever he says "Alice", he does a voice like he wants to rape her. It is awkward for everyone. But it is funny.

That is really all that has been happening as of late. Nothing super exciting.

Love always,
Holly.






No comments:

Post a Comment