Wednesday 31 July 2013

Untitled

Hey.

It has been a while, Blog. So. How is it hanging? Good? Good.
So a lot of things have happened lately. Firstly, GRADUATED. So that is some excellent news. I went to New York, which let us be honest, I could make a whole post about that. But I am not going to because then I would get all sorts of sad and wish I could go back. Even though I honestly which I could go back anyways.... Yeah. Also, MANdy left for his mission. He is serving in Washington. I am so proud of him!! He is going to be one of the best missionaries. I miss him a ton, but I feel fine about it.
Probably the most important thing that has happened is that I moved. And I am not going to lie, living on my own is one of the best things that has happened to me. Except for the fact that I miss everyone. See, I moved kind of farish away from home, so I don't get to see anyone. That is the one downside. Words can not express how lonely it gets sometimes. But such is life, and it goes on. Anyway. That was all really.

Love Always,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment