Tuesday 1 November 2011

Um... yeah...

So currently, I'm sitting in my KAVE tv class slightly bored out of my mind, and I realized: "Hey! My blog is probably feeling lonely. I should... make it feel loved." 

New things in my life:
Still single, not that that is new, or do I actually care, but I thought you should know.
Also, even though I'm not in the musical, it still eats my soul what with all the helping with the set and what not.
In other news, I GOT A JOB. I'm a CSR at domino's, though you all probably know that.
Lastly... there is no lastly. I can't think of anything else.

Yesterday was Halloween which is like, my favorite holiday.  However, I had to work, so I canceled all my party plans.  Then I got done at like, 6:30 so I could have actually done things.  I went to my dear Cadbury's house, and abused her interweb for a while.  On the interweb I found my pal Superman.  She needed love and ice cream, so I provided.  I LOVE THAT WOMAN!! that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment