Saturday 17 December 2011

What time is it? IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!

Dear Blog,
In case you didn't know, it is now CHRISTMAS BREAK, which means 17 unschoolified days of LIFE, MERRYMENT, and TOTAL JOY.  True,  I still have to work, but HEY! That is ok because I actually like my job... Most of the time.  When it's crazy busy then it kind of makes me really stressed.

Anyway, in other news, my plans for this BREAK:
1.  IT'S MY BIRTHDAY IN 4 DAYS. I don't actually know for sure what is happening with this, but it will be fun.  Probably I'll go out for some flavor of foodstuff with my family, and I know some of me pals wanted to fiesta, but I don't know.

2. Then of course there is the fact that it is CHRISTMAS. I love that day.  Celebrating the Savior, spending time with the Fam, and eating till ones stomach is content. What could be better about life?

3.  At some point over this break, I would like to spend the night at both of my sisters' houses.  Cuz, see, I LOVE them a whole bunch.

4. My filming friends wanted to get lots of filming done over this break, so that will be happening as well. I don't actually know WHAT we are going to be filming, but... it'll be good.

5. Also, I have my video game plans.  I wish to finish Kingdom Hearts 2 (again), beat Final Fantasy 12,  play Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time,  and play Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and (if I sleep over at the Oswaldadon's home) play Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.  I am a GIANT nerd.

6. Last of all comes homework. Yes, I do have homework over this break, and it sort of makes me want to DIE.  I know, I know.  This should probably be the highest on my list of things to do this break, but I DON'T CARE. I REFUSE TO LET IT SLAY THE FUN OF CHRISTMAS TIME.

So yes, a lot of stuff to happen this break.  Probably, I won't get all of this done.  MOST LIKELY, I will get maybe one or two of those things done completely. That is the story of my life right there.  But yes, I AM EXCITED. Now, blog, enjoy your life, and... don't get raped while I am off enjoying myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment