Saturday 31 December 2011

A year in review...

So... it is already the end of the year. Awkward...  So, without any further ado, I shall be giving you a summary of my actually life this year, and the things that may have happened in it.


SoOzIn, MANdy, 'n' Me
Mama, Me, 'n' MANdy
The first thing of import that happened last year was UTA! For those of you unaware, this stands for Utah Theater Association NOT Utah Transit Authority.  Basically, it is when high school actors all get together and go to class and workshops and other various things.  MANdy, Mama, SoOzIn and I were pretty close on this trip.

Next that deserves, you know, being in my blog, because it is all big and important or something, is the REGIONAL DRAMA MEET.  This is a drama competition.  Yes, they DO actually exist.  Funny, huh?  WE DRAMA KIDS ARE JUST AS HARDCORE AS STUPID SPORTS FOLKS!! Anyway, there are lots of different categories that you can compete in, including things like humorous monologues,  old... timey  monologues (I can't actually remember what this is called... awkward) or like, Modern-day scenes and stuff to that effect.  There are rounds and judges... blah blah blah... I didn't actually compete, but I went and watched the rounds and was supportive and what not.
Drama Kids at their finest


Alright. Up next is THE FESTIVAL OF COLORS.  I went to this BEAUTIFUL thing with Trik, Crack, Prime, and Bobo.  It was good stuff not only because it was the Festival of Colors which I would imagine would always be fun, but also because we all wore various helmets/costumes.  Bobo wore the Darth Vadar Helmet and an AF cape that he made.  Trik was dressed as Link from Legend of Zelda, with THE BEST FLOPPY GREEN HAT I HAVE EVER SEEN.  Prime had the Optimus Prime head. Yup. Anyway, Crack had the Bumblebee Helmet on, and I had a generic clone helmet.  It was super fun, and EVERYONE AND THEIR DOG wanted their pictures with us.  It was slightly ridiculous.  It was super fun. I love the men of whom I went with. A LOT.
Bobo, Prime, 'n' me

Prime 'n' Trik

Nextly, is the END OF THE YEAR BANQUET.  Yes I know there is an actually other blog post, but this was a REALLY important point in my year!  There was MUCH weeping involved.  That is basically all I am going to say about it.
I love them!
Also, my favorite BATMAN took me to Lagoon for the first time in my life!  Holy Poo, I love this woman.  She made me go on every single ride that I said I was too scared to go on.  And yes.  Every ride that she made me go on I had buttloads of fun, but as they would start up I would be screaming "I HATE YOU I HATE I HATE YOU!!"  :D One of the funnest days in my whole life.
Me 'n' Batman after a LONG day of FUNSIES!
Uh... I am kind of done writing now I think, though I only got to June... darn. So... Here are pictures for events and things I didn't mention!
25th Annual Putnum County Spelling Bee

Going to Bear lake with FUTH

A letter to my Missionary Friend

Drama Kids... got to love them...

My EFY company

Me, MANdy, and the Potatoman of my DREAMS!

Futh 'n' me 'n' Doorknob

Showcase...

Pantz and I travel the world

My weeping angel cartoon redone beautifully by Trik
Prime's Birthday Party

MOST INTENSE HOCKEY MATCH EVER

No comments:

Post a Comment