Tuesday 3 January 2012

My COOL friends.... or something to that effect...

So, basically, I am at the school at this very moment in space and time. It happens to the best of some times.... you know, being at school. Anywho, it was the first day back from break, which made me want to WEEP.  Everybody was completely DEAD today, so the teachers were all pretty chill. It was an A-day today, so the more boring of the two days.

So, back to the point. Me 'n' Hair 'n' Trik are just sort of chilling in the KAVE TV room. Hair is really bored, and keeps on ranting to me about subway and something. I just tuned him out.  Trik is editing something for someone else in the class. And I am just... hanging out. PARTY IT UP.  So then I said... "HEY. HAIR. I am going to take a picture of YOU. HOLD STILL!" And Hair was all "NO! NO WAY SKINNY!" And he jumped out of the shot as the webcam snapped the picture. Oh snap. "HOLD STILL YOU FATTY!!!"  Then that triky Trik said "I'll hold him!"  So he grabs him and pins Hair against my head, and then the picture happened. Happy Day.



The End. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment