Thursday 26 January 2012

Nananananananana!

BATMAN!!

Can I just, that I am in FREAKING LOVE with this woman.  Seriously.  This woman is probably the most brilliant person ever to have roamed this planet EVER. 

So last Monday,  I went to go see her in her musical review that her school put on.  I had been SUPER SUPER sick that day, but due to the fact that she is my best friend of course I went.  Afterwards, me and her found each other and we had a... bonding moment.  Due to the fact I hadn't actually seen her in AGES, we had a moment to catch up with each other.  I realized just how much I really truly NEED this woman in my life.

She is just so happy. ALL THE TIME.  No matter what seems to happen, though she might have a second of doubt, she then greats the trouble with a smile.  She makes those around her feel 
LOVED!!

In seminary today,  we made a list of our heroes.  I put Batman on the top of my list.  Then my teacher called on me to share with the class one of my heroes. OF COURSE he decides to spontaneously call on me.  Anyway, so I walked to the front of the class room and just started sharing WHY she is my hero!  

She is one of my TRUE, REAL friends that I could tell absolutely anything. And pretty much, I have.  She knows basically everything about me, and me about her.  When ever I go through a hard time, I know I can turn to her and she will help me whether by giving me advice or a scripture I can read.

Anyway, as I was sharing things like this to my seminary class, I might have started
BALLING.
As in, legitimate tears running down my face.  It was a little bit embarrassing, but honestly, I don't actually mind. 

I FREAKING LOVE BATMAN. 

And... Moving on.  Today in LATIN, we had to draw a picture summing up part of the history. This is my picture:

I thought that it was pretty beautiful.  It's about these 7 seven kings, and one of their sons raped someone, so.... he was banished. The end.

My Favorite Batman in Guys and Dolls (Second from the Left)


No comments:

Post a Comment