Wednesday 18 January 2012

Rant

Currently, I am sitting in forth period.  I TA now, and so it is very chill.  I TA for my math teacher, who is teaching Algebra 1.  Also. FUTH is in this class. Party.... She is sleeping on her desk and has been for most of the period.  She kind of twitches a little bit... :D very entertaining.

Moving on.  It is now second semester, which is... exciting or something.  This is the only period that actually changed; I'm now in this as opposed to musical theater.  But everything else is the same.

In other news, while I was at work yesterday, the SECOND IN COMMAND of all Domino's EVER came to our store.  He was super nice, and he was foreign.  I can't remember what his name was, which is probably not one of the best things to forget.  It was pretty intimidating.  Also, there was this really sweet old man that came in yesterday. He was super nice and sweet, and he smelled like mint.  Me and him had a good conversation about missions/missionaries, and other church related things.  His subject of choice, so I just rolled with it. 

Also.  Cyrano de Bergerac had its drama club preview last night.  I had to pretty much fly from work to the school so I wouldn't be late, but I made it.  For those of you who don't know, Cyrano is the play that AF is doing right now.  It's about this guy (Cyrano) and he really likes his cousin, Roxanne. This isn't strange because they are french, and that sort of thing seems normal to french people.  Anyway,  Roxanne really likes this dude Christian, and this dude Christian really likes Roxanne.  Unfortunately, Christian is a little bit of a moron, whereas Cyrano is bloody brilliant.  Anyway, long story short. (Oh wait. It's to late for that... Awkward...)  Christian and Roxanne get married because Cyrano was pretending to be Christian in his love letters and then CHRISTIAN DIES (At which point, I got pretty misty eyed, and might have actually shed a tear.) Then Roxanne joins the NUNS, and 15 years later, Cyrano dies but not before Roxanne figures out that it was him who wrote the letters.  Yeah. I only weeped a LOT at that point.

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment